Viagra, also known as blue pill,once a taboo word has become very popular amongst the current generation as more and more people are now openly talking about it. Also the number of people facing Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence is increasing with each passing day. However, over the years people are now looking for generic form of Sildenafil Citrate, which has gained impetus and supreme popularity. There is a lot of confusion in minds of people about how the generics work and if they are safe for consumption or if they have any life threatening disorder. To put your mind to rest, read the following to gain a better insight.
Similarities between Generic Viagra and Brand
They are analogous as they have same molecules and hence, it is so surprise that they have numerous similarities amongst them.
* Both contain Sildenafil Citrate, the active ingredient which is a phosphodiesterase5 inhibitor. It ceases the negative functioning of PDE5 which regulates the blood supply to male genital organ. It is also responsible for increasing the production of an enzyme Cyclic Guanylyl Mono Phosphate which improves the blood circulation to genital region. As the two actions take place hand in hand an erection can be achieved in matter of minutes as the blood flow to penile region is now regulated and sustained easily.
* Dosage pattern prescribed to them is also similar. One must first begin with the smaller dosage and then move on to the higher one, if needed and shows no prolonged side effects.
* Both the general and original form of Viagra has same side effects and precautionary measures to be taken, as both contain same basic active ingredient.
* The pills formulated by them come in diamond shape (it may vary in a few generics) Generic Viagra.
Difference between the two
* The only prominent and most important difference between the two is the PRICE TAG. While the branded blue pill costs you anywhere between $12 to $23, depending on the quantity and the pharmacy from where you are purchasing; generic one costs $0.70 to $ 2.50 dollars on the basis of you bulk purchase and the online pharmacy that you buy from. This huge difference is because the brand invests a lot of money on its urbane looks and stalwart marketing techniques.
* Generic Viagra is easily accessible at your finger tips with the help of online pharmacies which do not require any prescription for this product, brand needs prescription and is not available easily in the online market. Buying it from your local chemist may be embarrassing.
* Besides this there may be some difference in packaging of both the pills. Even though general blue pill comes in lesser sophisticated packaging, it is sealed and packed hygienically and is damage proof. In fact, you would not even know the difference between the two.
* Regular blue pill is typically available easily on the online market and hence promises discreet delivery of the product saving you from unwanted abashment.
The scientific performance of both the pills is same, but it is their commercial value which sets them apart, majorly. Hence, it really depends on an impotent individual which on would he prefer, but make sure that you see your doctor first to understand that this tablet suits you well and you do not have allergy to its active ingredients.